Friday, June 12, 2009

Speak Lord

For the first time in a long time I have been hearing the voice of God again. While going through my wilderness some suggested that maybe I was not listening or maybe sin had separated me from God...the theories that people came up with to explain why I had stopped hearing the voice of God were good ones but I don't believe that they were the reason I was not hearing from God. I haven't changed anything but God had began to reveal himself to me again and his welcomed presence is changing me. I have began to dream and see visions etc. and it feels wonderful. My spirit has awakened from a slumber. I have noticed this change in others as well. I perceive that God is calling his people for a work in these days. Speak Lord, Speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child