Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Distractions

Have you ever noticed that when you set your mind to do something that is positive and is aligned with the will of God all hell breaks loose? In my life when I try to start something crazy stuff begins to happen...the people in my life begin to act a fool;things start to go wrong; even strangers join in and say or do something that makes me upset or takes my attention away from the task at hand. Now when things start to try to hold me back from doing something I just press forward anyway the bible In Phillipians Paul talks about how he handles trouble when it comes Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. I heard that Paul, if God told me to do it and I know it is his will I'm going to keep moving foward and complete whatever it is as unto Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child