Saturday, June 13, 2009

God Told Me to Tell You...

Has God ever told you to tell someone something that you were hesitant to tell them? The Bible says in: Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. 2 Corinthians 7:4 Great [is] my boldness of speech toward you, great [is] my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation. Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Philippians 1:20 According to my earnest expectation and [my] hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but [that] with all boldness, as always, [so] now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether [it be] by life, or by death. 1 Timothy 3:13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus. Hebrews 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Still at times I have been apprehensive when it came to sharing a word. Last night I had a dream about my cousin and instead of sharing the dream with her I kept it to myself, but all day I have been convicted about not telling her. In the past I have shared words that God has given me and I have watched people be moved by the truth that the spirit of God revealed to me to share with them and at times I have also not told someone something God told me to tell them, for example while in church one Sunday I saw a vision of a spine and I knew that I was supposed to say something but I didn't; later a lady in the church said please pray for my grandmother she is having surgery on her back;what kind of impact would knowing that God was concerned with how she was feeling and her not even having to ask have had. There have been other instances where I held back and kept what God had given me to myself. You can never get those times back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child