Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fellowship

Psalm 133 verse 1 says: Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! I do not have a church home at the present. I have visited different churches but I have not been compelled to join any of them. Recently a close friend and I were talking and I told her "you know for a long time I have been saying I can't find a church home but I haven't prayed for God to Lead me to the church I am suppose to join". Even after this revelation I must confess that I still have not been praying as I should to find a church home. I think I became comfortable with saying I can't find a good church and began to use that as an excuse for not going. The last church I went to had prophecy etc. alot of the things I have been looking for but I still have not gone back so I have to face the fact that the problem may be within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child