I HAVE BEEN MAKING AN EFFORT TO STUDY THE BIBLE LATELY. I WAS READING A SCRIPTURE HERE AND THERE BUT I WAS NOT STUDYING. I WAS GOING OVER MY NOTES FROM CHURCH AND THERE WERE A LOT OF NOTES REFERENCING WALKING IN THE SPIRIT. I CAME TO THE PASSAGE TALKING ABOUT A RENEWED MIND AND I NOTICED THAT IT SAID "THE SPIRIT OF YOUR MIND"...
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
I THEN BEGAN TO STUDY LIGHT
1 Thessalonians 5
1.But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3.For when they shall say , Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child ; and they shall not escape .
4.But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5.Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6.Therefore let us not sleep , as do others; but let us watch and be sober .
7.For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8.But let us, who are of the day, be sober , putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9.For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10.Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep , we should live together with him.
11.Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same wasin the beginning with God.
3 .All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made .
4.In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 .There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7.The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe .
8. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12.But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13. Which were born , not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14.And the Word was madeflesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth