Saturday, May 21, 2011

Seventy Times Seven

I was upset with a loved one this week. I have the gift of prophecy so not only did I catch the looks they gave me and their attitude being different towards me but I knew that they had been talking about me (bad). I also watched the results (things going wrong for them). I did not say anything and I found myself getting angry and I knew that I had to let go of the offense. I prayed and God eased it some but I have more praying to do. I sometimes have trouble letting things go. Before I got saved if you crossed me, it was so over. People would come to me after we had fallen out and I would look at them like they were aliens. Thank God For Deliverance. Life is too short and souls are too precious; I refuse to give the devil something to work with.
Matthew Chpt. 18
21 Then came Peter to him, and said , Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child