Thursday, May 12, 2011

Expectation...An Expected End

I broke my fast today around 11:00PM with a cup of coffee. I have my bottle of Pepto Bismol ready! I know you are supposed to break a fast slowly but I always break it with a burger or steak! Today I sat in the Chapel of the Hospital that my grandmother had surgery at praying and crying out to the Lord. When I was done I knew it was okay. God said for you I have kept her, go back now and they will tell you it is well. How loving is Our God. I thought about this fast and the sickness my grandmother went through. Not only did God bring her out but this morning before surgery my seventy year old grandmother told me she had accepted Christ and prayed the "Sinner's Prayer". During this fast God gave me the wisdom to talk to her about the importance of accepting Christ as her Lord and personal savior. Before she would always say things like "I pray" etc. I wrote down the "Sinner's Prayer" and gave it to her and led by the Holy Spirit; I slowly sowed into her the importance of giving herself to Christ. What the devil meant for evil God meant for good.

Revelation 21:6 KJV And he said unto me, It is done . I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child