Monday, May 9, 2011

How Bad Do You Want It?

I don't think I have ever been this hungry!I am on the first day of a three day water fast. I have fasted before but this time it is hard. I asked God why this fast was harder and he told me there was a lot depending on it and I am close. I then asked him why things seemed like they were harder for me and he said it was because the devil did not want me to reach my destiny, and I was like but you're God! Why don't you make him stop? Why do I always have to fight so hard? He said because it makes you stronger. Well there's not much left for me to say or ask. If I want it (whatever it may be), I'm going to have to fight for it.

Luke 12
42 And the Lord said , Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing . 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath . 45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming ; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink , and to be drunken ; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware , and will cut him in sunder , and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given , of him shall be much required : and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child