Tuesday, August 20, 2013

You Have What You Say

Today I had to call someone...It is only Tuesday and I have found marijuana in the yards of two clients (I did not pick it up either time). I called my cousin and she said "you didn't pray for green did you? (meaning : I meant money but wasn't specific and just asked for green) "I said no but I remember a while back when I was praying I started quoting scripture and I said "Lord you said you wouldn't have your seed begging for bread!" The next day a neighbor I really don't talk to started bringing me bread. " I said God you are so funny...I meant money". I decree that the body of Christ will start finding good treasures, in the name of the Father, the name of the Son and the name of the Holy Ghost! (I'm still and always will be talking about Jesus). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child