Thursday, August 29, 2013

GOD'S WILL BE DONE

Its amazing to see how many obstacles the devil tries to put in our way to try to keep us from what God has for us.  Last week I moved back into the office space that I had given up a while back. When one of my co-workers walked into my office and saw me she was shocked and said "Oh I did not know you were here" I responded  "Yeah, I'm reclaiming my domain".  That's  how I feel...if God said its mine its mine. Because of how hectic things have been the last couple of weeks I haven't had much time at all to occupy my new, old space and today when one thing started to happen after the other I started not to go to my office as I had planned but something within said go just for a little while. I went in and sat at my desk for only about ten minutes but those ten minutes were all I needed to remind myself of what God had done. I have had a lot of trouble on my job and I thought about leaving more than once and I heard God say each time "Hold on just a little longer";  and last week when I went  to my office God told me that he had put me in that position to do his will. If we could just rest and know that if God said it...it will come to pass and if he gave it to us it is ours to have. Be encouraged in the Lord today and know that he has good things in store for you, and it can only be lost if you chose to forfeit it. I love you with the love of Christ our Lord. Amen.


Genesis 1:28

King James Version (KJV)
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child