Monday, April 9, 2012

A Little Leaven...Strange Fire

This morning when I woke up I heard "Fire Hex". I was disturbed. I had been waiting and then I guess searching for God's fire. I got up and asked the Lord, Lord what do you mean? I was led to
Matthew 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kindgom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of mean, till the whole was leavened.
I still needed clarity and my attention focused on a cd that I had ordered, I had picked it up with my bible and some other books I had been reading. I had ordered the cd to try soaking to it. I always knew that there could be danger with this level of music but I thought this artist was okay. I got the cd and I did not like the way the artist looked. I questioned myself and said are you judging her because she is not pretty? but it was something more...she looked animal like. I noticed it and said she kind of looks like a wolf and then I doubted myself again and said "you are being judgemental". This morning while searching the matter God told me that His presence cannot be forced. He reminded me of times that I had worshipped and his presence was so strong that it was almost overwhelming. I long for that again. God was telling me that I could seek him for myself. Even if someone is legitamate they could be in a place in God that you are not ready or even annointed or ordained to go. I do like the idea of being quiet and still before the Lord Jesus but I am going to get back to worshipping him for myself; from my heart with my song.

Leviticus 9
22 .And Aaron lifted up his hand toward the people, and blessed them, and came down from offering of the sin offering, and the burnt offering, and peace offerings.
23 And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of the congregation, and came out , and blessed the people: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the people.
24 And there came a fire out from before the LORD, and consumed upon the altar the burnt offering and the fat: which when all the people saw , they shouted , and fell on their faces

Leviticus 10
1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, tookeither of them his censer, and putfire therein, and putincense thereon, and offeredstrangefire before the LORD, which he commanded them not.
2 And there went outfire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they diedbefore the LORD.
3 Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the LORD spake , saying , I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified . And Aaron held his peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child