Friday, September 25, 2009

True Worship Part 2

My children came home and told me that there was a rainbow outside and it looked like it was over our house. Then my husband invited me fishing and I knew it would be a good opportunity for reflection. I looked at the sky and it was like I kept seeing rainbows. Have you ever saw a rainbow at night? I knew that what I was seeing in the spirit but it was just so beautiful. As I sat on the bridge I looked up in the sky and I saw a few stars...I kept looking and it was as if the heavens opened up and God had sprinkled countless stars in the sky just for me. God is like that; he shows us glimpses of himself and the more we look the more of himself he reveals.,
Psalms 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, [and] seek God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child