Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flowing Waters



During church service on yesterday I saw a vision of smoke covered moutains with water flowing through them and I heard "there is a river". I looked up the phrase "there is a river" and my search led me to Psalm 46

Psalms 46
46:1 God [is] our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.,br> 46:2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
46:3 [Though] the waters thereof roar [and] be troubled, [though] the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
46:4 [There is] a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy [place] of the tabernacles of the most High.
46:5 God [is] in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, [and that] right early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child