Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Found A Church

1 Thessalonians
5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

5:13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. [And] be at peace among yourselves.

5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all [men].

5:15 See that none render evil for evil unto any [man]; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all [men].

5:16 Rejoice evermore.

5:17 Pray without ceasing.

5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

5:19 Quench not the Spirit.

5:20 Despise not prophesyings.

5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Last Sunday, I joined a church. I had gone a few times but I had not made up my mind to join; you see things are done differently than I am accustomed to in this church but every time that I have gone I have felt the presence of God. Last Sunday during service the pastor opened the doors of membership. I battled within myself as to whether or not to join and then I heard the voice of God tell me that my deliverance was in this church, so I politely got up and walked myself to the alter...Amen. It feels good to back in the fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child