Saturday, July 6, 2013

I DON'T AGREE...I CHOOSE LIFE!

My son and I passed a Hospice Facility tonight and he didn't know what it was. He asked "what is Hospice"? I said "it is a place people go to die". He said "ewe".  I began to tell him how it was really good and how they helped people be comfortable before they died and he wanted to know how you could be comfortable before dying. I said "you know I'm sure the place you are at is nice and they help you to cope with dying" the more we talked about it the more I thought about it and I said "you know it is kind of strange...it's like they have made some sort of covenant with death" and I remembered the whole name is "Covenant Hospice". Agreeing with death...not unless God tells you but even then there are cases in the Bible that God had mercy and the person lived. Hmm. "I  shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord".

Proverbs 18:21 KJV 

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child