Monday, July 1, 2013

GOD IS GOD

Gifts and callings are truly without repentance. I have heard the voice of God since I was a child but when I got older, I decided that I would do what I wanted to do. God would still set limits though even then. I can remember when at times when I was in a relationship or whatever you want to call it that God wanted me to cut off; God would basically tell me to cut it off; but sometimes it wasn't that easy to cut off. At those times I would be like Lord I love you but I want him...help me to let go. In one particular instance God gave me a dream so specific that it was down to the street address, I told the guy what I had dreamed about and his eyes got huge; he was like that's the street we used to live on when we were together and when she calls that's exactly what she says. Believe it or not I still did not want to let go, so God gave me another dream...I dreamed that he and I were in the car and his ex-girlfriend smiled at me and rubbed her belly. I told him the dream and he became very angry...she was pregnant but only about two months and he said it wasn't his and that was the end of that one. Last night I dreamed about my ex-husband. It was as if God was saying you keep focusing on this over here but I have said what I have to say, now you need to deal with this. I woke up and God began speaking clearly on the matter. I had wanted him to be more clear on something else or maybe I just didn't like what he had told me to do...but God had said enough and now wanted me to deal with something that was happening subtly and was dangerous. God is loving and wonderful yet still sovereign.

Song of Solomon 2:15 KJV 

Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child