Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!



I decided to spend the fourth with my cousin who lives a little over an hour away. Its not that far but the drive and getting outside of the town I live in is like a mini-vacation of sorts. This morning my cousin had to work and I wanted to be done cooking by the time she got off. When I got up I really did not feel like cooking; I felt so heavy! I got dressed; got my children dressed, fed them breakfast and fought myself to start cooking. Once I got started; it wasn't an issue; It was actually really rewarding. I heard God say you will have to come against a lot because of the calling but if you just get started; if you just begin it won't be a problem...you are stronger.




Hebrews 12:1 KJV 

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child