Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HEAL OUR LAND.

THIS MORNING I WOKE FROM A DREAM ABOUT MY DAUGHTER. IN THE DREAM THE OVERSEER OF A CHURCH I WENT TO WHEN I WAS A CHILD WAS SITTING IN A CHAIR AND ME AND MY LITTLE GIRL CAME IN THE DOOR AND THE LADY BEGAN TO SHED LIGHT ON SOMETHINGS THAT HAD HAPPENED TO MY CHILD. JUST THEN THE OFFENDER WALKED UP AND WHEN HE SAW THE OVERSEER HE TURNED AROUND AND QUICKLY WALKED AWAY; I WOKE UP FROM THE DREAM TO FIND MY LITTLE GIRL SITTING UP IN THE BED. I ASKED GOD WHY AS IN WHY HER TOO? HE SAID TO GO AND GET OTHER LITTLE GIRLS. GOD IS BRINGING HEALING BUT THE PAINS OF THE HEALING PROCESS CAN BE HARD TO DEAL WITH. PRAY FOR ME.

 

2 CHRONICLES 7 

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray , and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 CHRONICLES 7
14. If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, {and} require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child