Thursday, April 18, 2013

FINISH

GOD TOLD ME TO "WATCH WHO YOU CONFIDE IN; TO WATCH WHO YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN. FOR I AM BRINGING ABOUT DESTINY; FOR I AM BRINGING ABOUT CHANGE;  I AM BRINGING ABOUT PROMISE." I BELIEVE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO WALKING INTO THE PROMISES OF GOD; I BELIEVE THAT GOD WANTS TO BRING LIGHT TO THINGS THAT WERE HIDDEN AND SOME OF THE THINGS THAT WERE HIDDEN WERE IN PLAIN EYESIGHT. I'M BELIEVING GOD FOR RESTORATION; I BELIEVE WE HAVE COME TOO FAR TO TURN BACK; I'M NOT GOING TO TURN BACK...I HAVE STARTED OVER TOO MANY TIMES! GOD ALWAYS BRINGS ME BACK TO WHAT IT IS HE WANTS ME TO ACCOMPLISH; WHAT IT IS HE WANTS ME TO FINISH, SO I'M GOING TO MOVE AS HE DIRECTS ME TO MOVE. I MUST FINISH.

PHILLIPIANS 3

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended : but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded : and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded , God shall reveal even this unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child