Saturday, April 6, 2013

DELIVERANCE IS NIGH!

A FRIEND AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT MOSES AND IT LED ME TO READ ABOUT IT IN EXODUS TODAY. I  HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HOW YOU CAN READ THE BIBLE AND FIND SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE READ THE PASSAGE. I NOTICED FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT MOSES' MOTHER AND FATHER WERE FROM THE HOUSE OF LEVI. I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT LINEAGE IS. I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT WHEN YOU COME INTO A COVENANT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD YOU ARE ADOPTED INTO HIS LINEAGE AND BECOME AN HEIR TO HIM AN HIS PROMISES. I REFLECTED ON HOW GOOD GOD WAS TO ALLOW MOSES' MOTHER TO BE HIS NURSE. HOW SHE WAS ACTUALLY PAID TO TAKE CARE OF HER CHILD. I ALSO NOTICED THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN GOD AND MOSES WHEN MOSES TALKED ABOUT HOW HIS SPEECH WAS NOT ELOQUENT:

EXODUS 4
10 And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent,a neither heretofore , nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath mademan's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
12 Now therefore go , and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say .
   13 And he said , O my Lord, send , I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send .
   14 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said , Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well . And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.
15 And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do .  
16 And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.
17 And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs.
IT SOUNDED AS IF GOD WAS TRYING TO TELL MOSES THAT HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF HIS SPEECH IMPEDIMENT BUT MOSES COULD NOT RECEIVE IT.
THIS SCRIPTURE IS SO TIMELY TO MY LIFE AND MANY MORE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST. THE ENEMY DOES NOT WANT TO LET US GO AND SINCE HE WILL NOT LET US GO GOD IS GOING TO BE THE JUDGE AND WE WILL RECIEVE FREEDOM BY HIS STRONG HAND.

EXODUS 14

13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still , and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again  no more for ever.
14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace .  
I ALSO HEARD TODAY HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART
8. Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said , It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child