I HAVE BEEN MEDITATING ON SOMETHING I HEARD IN CHURCH; WHAT I HEARD WAS SUNG IN WORSHIP AND THEN LATER CONFIRMED...GOD IS FAITHFUL. ABOUT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I WENT TO A CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH A FRIEND OF MINE AND WHEN SHE PICKED ME UP SHE GAVE ME AN ANGEL AND SAID THE HOSTESS HAD TOLD EVERYONE TO BRING AN ANGEL. LATER ON DURING THE PARTY THE HOSTESS HELD A DRAWING AND WE WERE TO EXCHANGE ANGELS WITH THE PERSON WHOSE NAME WE DREW.SHE TOLD US THERE WAS A SPECIAL PIECE OF PAPER IN THE DRAWING AND THE PERSON WHO DREW IT WOULD GET AN ANGEL FROM A GUEST PLUS AN ANGEL SHE HAD PURCHASED CALLED FAITH. I SAID WITHIN MYSELF LORD I WANT THE FAITH ANGEL AND WHEN IT WAS MY TURN TO DRAW,I DREW IT. DRAWING THE FAITH ANGEL MEANT SO MUCH TO ME. MY FORMER PASTOR ASKED ONE DAY WHAT WE WANTED FROM GOD AND WHEN IT WAS MY TURN TO ANSWER FROM SOMEWHERE DOWN WITHIN ME I SAID MOUNTAIN MOVING FAITH. THERE IS A GIFT OF FAITH BUT I HAVE COME TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A TYPE OF FAITH THAT COMES SIMPLY FROM TRUSTING GOD. GOD HAS TOLD ME TO TRUST HIM SO MANY TIMES. I HAVE ISSUES WITH TRUST AND I DON'T LIKE TO FEEL VUNERABLE BUT MY HEARTS DESIRE IS TO BE PLEASING UNTO THE LORD AND I KNOW THAT HE DESIRES ME TO TRUST HIM. DO YOU TRUST THE LORD? I HAVE GONE THROUGH A LOT IN LIFE BUT GOD HAS ALWAYS KEPT ME. EVEN IN THE BAD TIMES I CAN LOOK BACK AND SEE HIS HAND...HE WAS ALWAYS THERE; ALWAYS WATCHING OVER ME; ALWAYS COMFORTING ME. HE IS MY LOVE AND SINCE ALL RELATIONSHIPS NEED TRUST I AM COMMITTING TO TEARING DOWN THE WALLS I HAVE ERRECTED TO PROTECT MYSELF. GOD WILL ALWAYS PROTECT ME. HE HAS TOLD ME IN THE PAST TO FOCUS ON HIS LOVE SO I KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT I AM AGAINST; NO MATTER THE INTENTIONS OF ANYONE; I CAN HAVE FAITH THAT THE CREATER OF ALL LOVES ME AND HIS PLANS CONCERNING ME ARE GOOD. I AM GOING TO LOVE FREELY NOW; I AM GOING TO TRUST.
1. I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear , and shall trust in the LORD.,br>
4.Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
5.Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done , and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered .
6.Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire ; mine ears hast thou opened : burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required .
7. Then said I, Lo, I come : in the volume of the book it is written of me,
8. I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
9. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest .
10. I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.