Thursday, August 4, 2011

Driver's Seat

I had a dream last night that I had a top of the line mack truck. It was beautiful, but I did not know how to drive it. I walked around asking people to help me to learn how to drive it but no one paid me any attention. Before I knew it my truck started driving itself. I got on a trolley with a guy to try to chase it and I began to ask him questions about driving a mack truck. After I woke up the dream kept replaying in my mind. The dream is how I feel sometimes. God has given me so much...giftings, ideas. I normally just write the ideas down. I use my giftings as therapy (its sad but true). I write because writing calms me, I sing because singing and worshiping is something I do without even thinking about it. Now God wants to use my giftings and he wants them to use them quickly.It is a little intimidating. I wrote a book now he wants me to move towards publishing.Last night in church God told me to start recording.God also told me to step into his whirlwind. I don't know how to feel but however I feel I know I must be obedient and I know that I won't get to where I want to be without being obedient. Last night in church was so different. God told me to stand up. I didn't at first but then I did. He told me to sing but he wanted me to sing when it was quiet. I did not want to hear my voice alone I wanted to blend in with everyone else singing so I was disobedient. God told me if I sang he would do something but I didn't until it was comfortable to me (with everyone else). My pastor began to ask if anyone had heard from God. God asked me if I would be obedient and I said within myself "I didn't Hear" and God answered, "If you say it, it will happen". He wanted me only to begin speaking but I could not bring myself to do it. Afterwards I was torn. I want to do what God wants me to but I know it will be completely new and different. Change can be uncomfortable but I know for certain that change must and will come.

A Prophesy went forth and it is so true of this hour:
Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth ; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

If I...If we are to move out of the wilderness we must embrace the knew the unknown the hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child