Friday, August 19, 2011

THIS IS THE GENERATION OF THEM THAT SEEK THY FACE

When I was around thirteen years old I was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy, which is the partial paralysis of the facial nerves.It causes the right side of my face to droop slightly and my smile to be crooked. I will be thirty-four this October. For almost twenty one years I have prayed for deliverance. When I was in my twenties one day my boyfriend and I were talking and he began to tell me that I acted crazy when I got mad and began to crack jokes about my Bell's Palsy; it had been over ten years by then so it really didn't phase me too much but what he said later stopped me in my tracks...He said "You look like a man when you get mad". I was committing fornication with this man but I was no stranger to God or spiritual things. I knew instantly that this Bell's Palsy was a spirit. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and called it out. I said "I know you are there"; It was so bold that it showed itself to me. I later tried to cast it out but nothing happened. Time passed and I came into the knowledge that it was unforgiveness and bitterness but it stayed and is still here till this day. I have fasted; I have prayed; I have had others pray for me etc. and I am still not delivered. Earlier this week I believe God gave me the key to my deliverance. I heard "Fourth Generation and music" while I slept. I happened to be reading Perry Stones "Purging Your House, Pruning Your Family tree" (great book by the way). So I know that this Bell's Palsey's root is a Generational Curse. A few years ago I found out my grandmother was involved in Masonry. She was a Bishop. I don't know if she ever denounced the spirit or what but I found some papers in one of her bibles about her membership in the Mayan Order and my mouth hit the floor. My husband told me that his mom was a mason and his pastor was too (I was a member of his church at one time). I became involved with a so called church that was led by a false prophet before meeting my husband. I later left and God broke this false prophets' hold off me through a Godly Pastor. I still always had the feeling that something wasn't right after that. I thought it was the false prophet (warlock) that I had come into contact with. It seemed that nothing went the way it was supposed to; like I had this dark cloud over my head or something. I mentioned the fact that I thought the false prophet was working against me and those I told would say I gave him to much credit and I did but I knew something was wrong...the something I now know is a generational curse. My father was diagnosed with Bell's Palsey a few years before his death. I wrote him a letter telling him what it was and he never spoke about the letter. The Grandmother that was a member of the Mayan Order had a stroke and was paralized (my facial nerves are partially paralized) until her death.God revealed to me a while back that the false prophet got his power from masonry. This spirit tries to attach itself to me any way it can. My grandmother that is still living told me about a man that would come pass one of my relatives house every day and ask where is princess (me)at...she told me he made me a glass stool (I believe it was a pedestal). It seemed so off to me; I started asking questions like who was he, was he a friend of yours and the answers were I don't know and no. God told me more than once that I could heal myself. God also told me to take up my bed and walk. I think I can now. I know the root so now I can denounce it. I have known since I was a little girl to plead the Blood of Jesus; so I must Plead the blood of Jesus. A leader recently said change your confession so I must confess blessings over me and my family. I must also worship every chance I get. I must make sure that curses are broken and my family does what is right and pleasing in the sight of the Lord.

PSALMS 24
1 The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up , ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in .
8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. 9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up , ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in .
10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah

2 comments:

  1. I hope you found a way to heal. But I have something to say - Bell's Palsy might have a lot to do with stress and a lack of self expression, and repressed anger. This is what I experienced in my teens aside from being diagnosed.

    The things you've seen in your mind are there- in your mind. Take some time to think back then and examine your life around the time of your illness. Some of these beliefs especially seem to be causing you stress (caused as this is years old).
    Good bye and peace x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment even though I am just now seeing it. I do believe the bells palsey is connected to an event but that event is what I believe made certain things legal or another way to put is the events were what opened the door for bells palsey. I use to love Mark Chironna's early ministry. He would always connect illnesses to their root...it was almost always some past trauma. My faith is unshakable. I have gone my own way and had all the fun if that's what you want to call it that I was big enough and bad enough to handle and when I was done I came right back to the beginning...Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior. I was created for his purposes. My grandmother on my father's side was a bishop. On my mother's side people believed but they did not attend church or live a Christian lifestyle. What I know to be true does not come from me being pressured into it. It comes from experiencing the truth of who God is as a child and nothing else being able to compare to it or be a substitute for it. I have tried to retrace my life at 13 and after reading this I will try again because I believe whatever unforgiveness I am harboring is the only reason I have not received complete deliverance in this. It's trick though because it is something forgotten or suppressed but I am encouraged to pray for God to show me what it is. Thank you. God bless you.

      Delete

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child