Saturday, December 11, 2010

United We Stand

Mark 3:23,24
23. And he called unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
24. And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

God has been giving me these scriptures for a while now. At first I was like Lord are you calling me Satan? and as I began to meditate on the word it began to become a little clearer. God is saying to his children unite and if you unite you can cast down Satan and all his works. God is Love. If we say we are his we should look like him, act like him...love like him. The things that hang us up are so small and trivial and they keep us from seeing the bigger picture. There is power in unity. Creation is groaning for the manifestation of the sons and daughters of God while the sons and daughters of God are fighting over titles, positions, and other vanity. When we unite in unison we can speak to the dry bones of the earth and cause them to live. We can speak to drug addicts and say you will never go back, repent for heaven is at hand; we can speak to the drug dealer, you will see the addict for who they are...your heart can no longer be cold or numb to what you are doing, an idea for a business will come to you and if you repent and stop, God will show you how; we can speak life to the sick and dying and cast out the spirit of infirmity, reveal the root so the matter will be settled not to return. I'm ready. I'm ready to lay aside my feelings my plans and whatever else. Let's change the world.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that I may have found a sister in you! You may be interested in reading about my 90-year-old mom, who one of the ER doctors said would "never regain cognitive function" after her second major heart attack. This was the Saturday before Christmas. On Wednesday afternoon she was discharged with no significant damage from the attack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord. Keep her covered in the Blood of Jesus and keep speaking life my sister...leave your blog info. and I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child