Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Handwriting Is on the Wall

I don't know what exactly is getting ready to take place but we are going to need each other God has really been dealing with me about division. A while ago God told me he was going to shake the nations. Last night God reassured me he planned to do just that. I kept hearing "REPENT, REPENT,THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND".I felt a quaking and I heard the Lord say again "I Will Shake the Nations", God has also been having me to study about rebuilding the temple. We need be ready and tell everyone who will listen. I believe that Christ is soon to return.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, you're so blessed that God actually talks to you. In my 20 odd years of loving and following Jesus Christ, I h'aint never had nothing quite so clear. Cool for you, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous God has talked to me since I was a child. I don't know why but I have great news for you my brother or sister in Christ...we are living in the last days and God's word says in the last days he will pour out his spirit out among all flesh and sons and daughters will prophesy and young men will see visions and old men dreams (Acts 2:17). God is gathering his harvest in this season and anyone who wants to hear from him can. Read the word (the bible) my brother or sister for God said that he is the word.(John 1:14) pray and listen. Find a time and place to pray, worship and be silent so that you can hear the Lord. Back to worship. The majority of what I hear I hear during or after worship...If you want to hear God's voice worship him. I will be praying for you and you pray for me. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much; I was just looking back over previous posts and saw your comment. Sorry the response was late. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child