Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sharing a Word

I have signed up for daily prophecies and insights from two groups. They are on point the majority of the time and speak directly to what is going on in my life. When I get one that does not ring true, I just disreguard it...I test the word. Here is one that rang true to my spirit that I would like to share with you.
What The Lord Is Saying Today April 7, 2010. Let My goodness toward you come forth. Open the floodgates. Allow My waters of refreshing and provision to cover you. You will find a boundless supply of what you need. In faith, practice calling forth that which you cannot physically see. But you know it is real and available because I have told you so. I am not a man that I can lie. What I say is in your account is there and available. Let Me work with you to grow your faith. You may loose from your Heavenly account what you need without worrying about deplenishing your inheritance. All that I have is already yours. You have made all that you have available to me. I supply your needs. Therefore, say it is so when it is not so and it will be so because it is so. This is a good thing. Romans 4:17 (AMP) "As it is written, I have made you the father of many nations. [He was appointed our father] in the sight of God in Whom he believed, Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed." Ras Robinson
April 7, 2010. Years ago I began reading Psalms daily, especially when I was hurting. I read the number according to the day of the month. Today I will read Psalm 7. If God doesn't speak to me there I will add the number 30 and keep adding 30 until I reach the Psalm in which He does speak and instruct my heart. This has deepened my relationship to My Heavenly Father as I have seen Him defeat the enemies of my soul over and over, "Precious one do you have trouble today, come to Me and let Me comfort, instruct, and guide you in the way that restores My peace in your heart."
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful." Bev Robinson
Here is the link to subscribe to Ras and Bev Robinson; there will be an option on the page to subscribe to daily prophetic words

http://www.fullnessonline.org/

the other group I am subscribed to is Godspeak to subscribe you send a request by email to:

To subscrbe, send email to:
Prophetic-word-join@godspeak.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child