Monday, April 12, 2010

DON'T BACK DOWN!


I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying "Don't Back Down".
It may hurt;you may shed some tears; you may have to let some people go; you may find out someone you thought was for you really wasn't for you,they may talk about you, accuse you etc.Don't let your emotions take over; don't let your emotions control you, run to God, study and pray harder, intercede more, fast more...every time the enemy attacks feed your spirit to make it even stronger. The enemy will use all of his arsenal to stop you, but "DON'T BACK DOWN!" Keep praying, praising, worshiping,studying as often as you can. It is now spring, store up for winter is ahead. A time is coming that we will have to use all that we have, so store up your arsenal now. Don't let the enemy back you down no matter how he comes. If you are insecure he will attack your security, if you have not been delivered from lusts he will tempt you, however he can come he will come to try to shake you. DON'T BACK DOWN.

Isaiah 50:7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child