Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Don't Faint

I had began to get weary. I was waiting on some prayers to be answered and when they weren't answered right away I began to loose hope but then I heard God say "Don't Faint." I would like to encourage you not to faint, your breakthrough may be closer than you think, but even if it is not God is worthy of our continuing to walk with him and to trust him. This life is temporary and eternity is unending. Don't Faint my brothers and sisters in Christ. Keep moving, Keep trying, Don't sit still, Don't sit down. Press! Gain ground, take small steps if you have to, drag yourself until you are strengthened if need be, but don't faint. Keep alert, focused, and moving to the mark of the finished line
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child