Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Gift of Giving

So many of us Christian and Non-Christian have gifts that we don't use. We are so caught up in day to day life that we don't consider that using the gifts that God has given us may be the way to solve a lot of our problems i.e. financial,unhappiness. Working is good don't get me wrong but I think that while we are working we should be taking steps to accomplish our dreams. I say what I'm saying to myself the most. I sing, I write, I have ideas for inventions and businesses etc. At times I have had so many ideas I have gotten overwhelmed (I have learned writing them down helps). In Habakkuk 2:2 the bible says "And the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it". Writing ideas down helps because it gets them out. I write my ideas down and then I go back to them when it is time). Right now if I sing its around the house, my business ideas and inventions are written down (from time to time I try something to get them out like writing companies). The bible says in Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. so it is up to us to use our gifts for the purpose God intended them. Lately I have had the inclination to write a book. I think I'll start today, this is definitely the season for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child