Saturday, July 22, 2023

Help Is On The Way

Today While spending time with God I felt that Matthew 7 was the chapter I was suppose to read so I did. As I read verses 7&8 stood out. Matthew 7 7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him tht knocketh it shall be opened. I still felt a turmoil and anxiousness so I called a prayer line for prayer and the guy on the line referenced Matthew 7:7. I felt the anxiousness subside and after I haf finished the call I wanted to hear "My Help" by Jackie Gouche. I lfound the the recording and I listened to it a couple of times and then decided to blog about the experience. When I looked to find the video to post a young lady that I watch sometimes had posted a video titled "Help". Amen, I receive it and I decree it to you..."Help is On the Way!" God sees us no matter what it looks like or how it feels and he is faithful. God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child