Thursday, July 16, 2020

Speak Lord

I had been hearing God tell me to make room for him. I assumed he meant a physical space but as time passed I understood that he was asking me to make time for him in my life. I tried to fast but couldn't and I heard God say "Is this not the fast that I have chosen?" I then asked, what do you want me to do?  What I got back was spending time with him daily (for at least an hour and a half). I am on day 5; I am suppose to do it for 21 days. I listen to Kay Nash sometimes; she is doing the same thing so it was comfirmation. Kay Nash is calling her 21 days the "Daniel Wait". I am finding that I am watching less television. Somewhere in the 21 days I will need to abstain from the tv. and maybe the phone too for 3 days. I wander what that will be like. I will order Christian fiction and nonfiction books to read along with the bible soon for entertainment if I need it so that I won't be tempted. As I draw near to God I want to hear him frequently and clearly.  Lord you have my attention...please speak Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child