Thursday, February 9, 2017

John 14:17

I voted for Hillary Clinton. I voted for her because I am African American and I feared what would happen to African Americans under President Trump...its a shame to admit but I had to fight my flesh to call him President Trump and not just Trump. The killings of young black men and women by police happened under previous presidencies. After I voted for Hillary, after Trump (President Trump...God's not through with me yet) God gave me dreams about Hillary for three nights and they were not good..it was as if God was saying it's not what you thought. I am at war within myself because part of me wants to be that militant black "sista" that stands up and says you better not try it and part of me is saying look beyond the smoke screen.  Below is the video that inspired this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child