Monday, May 4, 2015

Finish the work...there is an expected end.

Today my mom called to tell me that my grandmother was back in the hospital. I felt an urgency to plant something. I decided on sunflowers and then I remembered I had blogged and posted a picture of  some sunflowers I had grown before. I looked back and found the post. May 12th of 2011 I had blogged about my grandmother being in the hospital and on May 16th I had posted a picture of the sunflowers I had planted. I can't explain what is going on right now in my life. I have been given some instructions and I know that my obedience will determine some key elements in the outcome of my future. I know that I must finish; no matter how tired; no matter what is going on around me. I must complete the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child