Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Distractions

Today I went to prayer and the speaker began to talk about distractions and how the devil will use subtle things to steal your attention and cause you to miss something God has for you. While she was speaking a dream I had years ago came to me. In the dream I was in a store and a woman walked up to me and started to prophesy she carried such an anointing that I was frozen; taking in every word. Out of no where a woman walked up and started a random conversation; normally I would listen, trying not to hurt someone's feeling but somehow I knew that her purpose was to keep this woman from telling me what I needed to hear. I told the person that had interrupted the prophesy that she was a distraction and I would not let her keep me from getting what God had for me. The lady who had interrupted us began to manifest (demonically) and the devil was exposed. In this season don't be fooled out of your destiny; pray and watch!

Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child