GOD TOLD ME THAT HE WAS NOT BRINGING ME TO A PLACE OF DESTRUCTION BUT TO A PLACE OF DELIVERANCE. THAT WAS A HARD WORD FOR ME. I KNOW THAT I AM SUPPOSE TO OPERATE IN THE MINISTRY OF DELIVERANCE BUT FOR WHATEVER REASON I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH SOME THINGS. THIS NEW PLACE FEELS UNCERTAIN. I KNOW WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT GOD IS WELL ABLE TO DELIVER ME, TO HEAL ME, TO DO ANYTHING; AS I WALK THROUGH THE SHADOWS WITH MY EVERYTHING I HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH THAT GOD IS WITH ME; THAT HE WON'T LEAVE ME OR FORSAKE ME; THAT IS HIS PROMISE TO ME; THAT IS HIS PROMISE TO YOU.
1. The LORD is my shepherd ; I shall not want .
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies : thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever .