Sunday, October 21, 2012

WARNING

There was an altar call during church. It was a call to cut ungodly ties and to cut off things off, that God had told you to cut off. I have a few things that need to be in order but when God tells me to cut something off I usually cut it off. When God is ready for me to let something go he always gets his point across clearly. As the altar call went forth I began to think over my life and I said well I can't think of anything that God has told me to cut off that I haven't (except for soda). After church I went to my grandmother's house and my children saw someone from my past that said they had been looking for me and she gave them her number. This sounds minor on the surface but the girl from my past is a girl I knew from a church I got involved in that turned out not to be of God. When I realized what it really was, I told them I would not be coming back and I cut off contact except for contact with the girl that I mentioned earlier. Later I began to have dreams about her trying to lead me back and God began to deal with me about cutting off that relationship. I had not seen her for years and today there she was. I know that I am close to something. I know that the Body of Christ is close to something. We must be alert in this hour. We must have discernment like never before in this hour so that we can see the devil when he comes however he comes. For me it was the devil trying to get in through a relationship that had been cut off. However he comes we need to be in a place in Christ that we can see it for what it is. We need to be continually strenghthening our spirit man.

Colossians 1:28 KJV
Whom we preach , warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child