Thursday, October 18, 2012

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW...

HAS GOD EVER SHOWN YOU A GLIMPSE OF SOMETHING? HAS HE SHOWED YOU A FLASH OF YOUR FUTURE? YEARS AGO I HAD A REOCCURING DREAM THAT I WOULD RUN THROUGH MY GRANDMOTHER'S BACKYARD AND I WOULD END UP IN PARADISE. THE PLACE THAT I RAN TO FELT SAFE; THERE WERE DEEP GREEN, HEALTHY PLANTS ALL AROUND ME. IT WAS PARADISE. I HAD THE DREAM OVER AND OVER AND WONDERED WHY. EVENTUALLY THE DREAM STOPPED. WHEN I LEFT MY HUSBAND I MOVED TO MY MOM'S HOUSE AND THEN TO MY GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE AND THE DREAM CAME BACK TO MY REMEMBRANCE. IT WAS AS IF GOD WAS SAYING IT'S TIME; IT'S CLOSE. I HAVE TALKED TO PEOPLE ABOUT THIS RECENT SPAN OF TIME AND EVERY CONVERSATION IS ABOUT THE SAME; WE ARE CLOSE; CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN. SOME CIRCUMSTANCES HAD ME IN AN AREA OF TOWN I USED TO LIVE IN. THE AREA OF TOWN IS VERY NICE BUT I NEVER WANTED TO LIVE THERE. WHILE I WAS ON THAT SIDE OF TOWN I FELT GOD TELL ME CONSIDER THIS, AS IN CONSIDER THIS AREA OF TOWN TO LIVE IN. MY SON AND I DROVE AROUND A LITTLE BUT I WASN'T FEELING IT. LATER I REMEMBERED FURTHER UP THE STREET IN THAT AREA WAS A NEIGHBOURHOOD MY COUSIN AND I HAD FOUND YEARS AGO. IT WAS ALMOST HIDDEN AND WE BOTH MARVELED SAYING "WHO KNEW THIS WAS HERE?". IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL; PARADISE LIKE. TODAY I DROVE IN THE AREA LOOKING FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD; I DID NOT FIND IT. I WILL GO AGAIN TOMORROW. HOLD ON THE APPOINTED TIME IS CLOSE.

ROMANS 13
9.For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery , Thou shalt not kill , Thou shalt not steal , Thou shalt not bear false witness , Thou shalt not covet ; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10.Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11.And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed . 12 The night is far spent , the day is at hand : let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

1 CORINTHIANS 13
1.Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2.And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3.And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned , and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4.Charity suffereth long , and is kind ; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself , is not puffed up ,
5.Doth not behave itself unseemly , seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked , thinketh no evil;
6.Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7.Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8.Charity never faileth : but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail ; whether there be tongues, they shall cease ; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away .
9.For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10.But when that which is perfect is come , then that which is in part shall be done away .
11.When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12.For now we see through a glass, darkly ; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known .
13.And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1 comment:

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child