Sunday, July 1, 2012

GOD IS REAL AND HIS WORD IS TRUE

My son told me about a dream he had last week and I can't stop thinking about it. In it he said there were glass circles that were connected moving across the sky and then there were three moons one of them was bright and green,one was small but bright like the sun,and one of the moons was spinning and there was also a spinning star. He said people thought the world was going to end but it was like God was just showing people he existed.Today in church my pastor said something about God demonstrating his power. After church today while I was watching the movie Jesus, during the scene that Jesus turned water into wine God impressed upon my spirit that, that is where we are now, where God will show all who will be saved that he is real. My pastor is also preaching about Saducees and Pharasies and I think that it is prophetic because when God does begin to move people will try to discredit the move and come up with scientific explanations to keep people from coming into truth. I pray that Christians everywhere will unite as one to intercede for the cultivating of souls to recieve seeds of truth so that the harvest will be plentiful. I am so hungry and looking forward to revivals, all night prayer watches etc. I believe if we as Christians give God acceptable offerings of our time etc. the result will be the ushering in of a move of God that will change the world. I'm Ready!

Acts 2:17 KJV
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy , and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child