Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Zechariah 4:1-9



1 And the angel that talked with me came again , and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said , I have looked , and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: 3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. 4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying , What are these, my lord?5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said , No, my lord.6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying , This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying , Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. 8 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying , 9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child