Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PIGS IN THE PARLOR



I finished reading "Pigs in the Parlor" by Frank and Ida Mae Hammond. I was in a bible bookstore about a week ago and I was waiting for the person working in the store to do something and I picked up the book and bought it. I can't begin to describe the value of this book to the Body of Christ. The book is about deliverance. It likens living with demons to having pigs in your home...unacceptable! This is one of the best Christian books I have read if not the best (Bible not included; the Bible is by far the most important and best book for anyone, especially a Christian). I would recommend this book to anyone; this is the type of authority we as Christians should be walking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child