Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cry Unto the Lord.

I haven't felt like writing in a while. I had planned to post something this week because God gave me the date 2/20/2012. I don't know if the date is significant to me personally or if it's for everyone. I will be sure to intercede; intercede with me. I had to post today to tell you of God's goodness. On my way to work it was raining hard and I was on a road that was flooded so I figured "hey I had better turn around". When I backed up, I backed up into a ditch. I was inches (and not many inches at all) away from backing up on a power line and the car I was driving was stuck in a ditch. I tried to drive out of the ditch and couldn't and got out of the car to discover the ditch was knee deep and filled with water. I began to call on Jesus! I said "no Lord, help me please". I began to cry and I called 911; along that time a guy pulled up and told me he was going to go get his four wheeler but before he could make it back a guy in a silver truck came and said "so your stuck in a ditch"? I said yeah and he said "you're not crying are you"? He then said "I'm gonna do what I can to try to help you". He opened the back of his truck and pulled out a rope and told me what to do. I drove out of the ditch and to work. I made it to work and unless I tell someone no one but the people that were there would not know what had happened. I am so encouraged in God and in people. There is hope. We only have to ask! Cry out to the Lord; tell him what it is you need. His ears are open to his children. He will answer.

Psalm 4:1 KJV
Hear me when I call , O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child