Thursday, April 28, 2011

Alignment

Today I was walking and I saw a line of fire going from one vehicle to another; I continued to walk and as I did I felt an urgency. I began to intercede and cry out "have mercy Lord, Lord have mercy". I got to the scene of the accident in time to see the front end of the car completely dented in and engulfed in flames. Firemen were on the scene and put the fire out without incident. I began to walk back home and on the way I just began to tell God thank you and I thought on the influence you have on matters when you are in alignment with the Lord. Another thing that crossed my mind was that I usually walk that route with someone and this time I was alone. This move that God is taking us to right now may require separation. Everyone doesn't carry the anointing to walk in the fire unscathed.
Matthew 22
11 And when the king came in to see the guests , he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless . 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away , and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
Daniel 3
19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake , and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated . 20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen , and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent , and the furnace exceeding hot , the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together , saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power , nor was an hair of their head singed , neither were their coats changed , nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

2 comments:

  1. "Speak Lord" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/04/sites-to-see_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, what an honor and how encouraging. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child