Friday, September 3, 2010

Speak Life!

Today a close family member said something negative to me and I didn't realize what affect it had on me until later on. I was driving down the road and just started to cry. I realize that the hurt did not come from what was said; it came from childhood hurts dealing with that person. I got myself together and drove to another family members house that I had a disagreement with and we prayed. I am going to make a conscious decision to speak life! I will build up and not tear down! I will encourage and not criticize! Words...Words...Words...We must be careful with our words. We are living in an era where time; harvest; etc. is accelerated, with a quick powerful return. Speak life.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. King James (Authorized) Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child