Sunday, February 20, 2022

Be Blessed

 I listened to a message by Robert Heidler of Glory of Zion this morning. In the message he referenced the first three verses of Hebrew chapter 11...I will be reading Hebrew Chpt. 11 again this week. Yesterday I started listened to the Aaronic Blessing and I decided to listen to it daily this week; now I understand why I felt that prompting. The First 3 verses of Hebrews 11 talk about faith being the substance of things hoped for and how faith caused creation the come into the realm of existence or into a realm that we are able to perceive. Robert Heidler said that prayers are already answered in the invisible realm and they are waiting to be downloaded. This made me think of the prayers that have been prayed by our forefathers and how we can prophecy those prayers into manifestation. I am going to make it a point to ask my mother what she prays when she prays for me and I am also going to make sure that I tell my children what I pray for when I pray for them and how to declare those things. Prayer is powerful and there is something extra special about prayers from our parents and our spiritual leaders. Pray blessings over your children, your family and everyone in your life. God tells us in Luke 6:28 to bless even those who curse us and to pray for those who mistreat us; it not only benefits them it benefits us as they draw nearer to Christ. Be blessed in Jesus Christ on today an everyday; I pray that your week is filled with God's presence and it is prosperous.

Hebrews 11

1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2. For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child