Tuesday, February 19, 2019

An Abundance of Rain

Today a ministry that I am connected to sent out a letter and had a widow's mite enclosed in the envelope. I heard it (the mite) hit the floor and I could not find it. I became agitated after a while. I thought to myself...that's typical. I said to myself I will look once more and when I did I found it. I read the story of Elijah and the abundance of rain in 1 Kings 18 later on in the evening and I felt like the message was keep the faith and keep expecting God to do what he said he would do; which is a good principle but knew there was more and I felt led to read the story of the widow's mite; after reading the story of the widow's mite what I believe God is saying is if we are giving according to God's will, there is a blessing there...we need to ask the Holy Spirit to help us find it if it is not in plain sight; because it is there. We may need to look again; we may need to call it forth; we may need to pull it from another dimension...but it is there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child