Monday, August 28, 2017

���� The Power Within A Gallon of Milk




Last night while praying God began to speak...my faith had been shaken so when I began to hear him I began to question. I began to cry and I said God how do I know its you and not just my mind or imagination; I told him I want to be sure that it is you that I have been hearing. Today a cousin of mine from Tennessee sent this video. I had a rough day so I took it as inspiration and thanked her. Tonight as I began to pray God reminded me of the prayer that I prayed last night and said your cousin all the way in Tennessee gave you the answer to the prayer you prayed (by God of course). So today if your faith has been tested or if you just want to know if God hears your prayers know that he does and know that God is still speaking...we only have to listen. God Bless You. I love you with the love of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child