Friday, January 27, 2017

Simply Beautiful

Last night I had a dream that I was painting dandelions on a podium...it was such a simple dream but I remember feeling so peaceful and filled with so much joy from something as simple as painting flowers. Simplicity can be so beautiful sometimes. I remember some years back God kept telling me he wanted to spend time with me. I planned this grand sabbatical where I would go on a trip and when it didn't work out I remember being upset and when I prayed about it God basically told me he simply wanted to spend time with me...in other words it was me who had planned this grand hiatous. A while later circumstances in my life occured  that made me slow down and stop. I rented a room on the beach and God recharged and rejuvenated me...I only needed to designate alone with time him.
Song of Solomon 2:10
My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child