Monday, February 2, 2015

Unshakeable

I love you with an unshakable love
Though the wind is roaring
Though the storm is raging
My Love for you remains unchanged
My love for you is unshakable
Though my heart is aching
And hope seems to be fading
My love for you remains
It is unshakable
Past my tears
I smile at your beauty
Marveling at myself
My eyes take in the hell
Surrounding me
Frustration and Temptation
Dance in the twilight
Daring to overtake me
And if the quake should overtake me
If the trial should break me
In the pile unscathed
My love would remain unchanged
Past my reasoning
With my being
I love you Lord
Past my mind
Throughout Time
I love you Lord
Though I fall
If I must crawl
I will get to you love
My love is unshakable
Unbreakable
I need you Lord
How I long for a time
When chaos stops
And your hand is in mine
and we dance to the melody of my heart
My heart sings a song to yours
And your praises it pours and pours
I Love you Lord
Hope though fading endures
It only takes a grain
I am Yours
My Love is unshakable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child