Friday, March 28, 2014

AN ABUNDANCE OF RAIN FOR THE JUST

THIS MORNING AS I GOT INTO MY CAR IT WAS RAINING LIGHTLY AND I HEARD GOD SAY "I RAIN ON THE JUST AND UNJUST" I SAID "YES, LORD"...THEN HE SAID "THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF RAIN FOR THE JUST". AS I GOT TO WORK AND THE RAIN BEGAN TO POUR I FELT JOY SPRING UP ON THE INSIDE OF ME. THERE ARE SOME WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING ON SEEDS TO SPRING UP. THE ENEMY WOULD TELL YOU THAT ITS SOMETHING YOU WERE DOING WRONG BUT I TELL YOU BY THE SPIRIT OF THE ONLY LIVING GOD THAT IT JUST WASN'T TIME IT WASN'T THE SEASON FOR IT YET. TODAY IS A NEW DAY AND THE BELIEVER IS ENTERING INTO A SEASON OF RESTORATION EVERYTHING THAT THE ENEMY ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY...YOUR FAITH, YOUR WORSHIP, YOUR COMPASSION, YOUR VERY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS BEING RESTORED AND IT WHEN IT RETURNS AND SPRINGS UP, THERE WILL BE INCREASE AND MULTIPLICATION. THE ENEMY DID NOT SUCCEED IN HIS ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT; HE MERELY PRUNED YOU AND AS YOU ARISE IN THE GLORY OF SPRING YOU WILL BE STRONGER AND BEAR MORE FRUIT. BE ENCOURAGED IN THE LORD TODAY; YOUR GREATER IS COMING; LOOK AGAIN,THE RAIN CLOUDS HAVE FORMED AND IT IS COMING TO PASS. I LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF CHRIST JESUS.

MATTHEW 5:
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said , Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child