Thursday, May 23, 2013

REMEMBER

I  FEELTHAT THIS COMING MEMORIAL DAY WILL BE VERY SIGNIFICANT. ON THIS DAY I WILL REMEMBER THE SOLDIERS WHO SERVED AND DIED FOR OUR FREEDOM BUT I WILL ALSO REMEMBER THE ONE WHO DIED FOR THE FREEDOM OF MANKIND...THE ONE AND ONLY; KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, JESUS! THIS MEMORIAL DAY I AM REMBERING WHAT JESUS DID FOR US AND I WILL WALK IN THE FREEDOM THAT HE PROVIDED WHEN HE LAYED DOWN HIS LIFE AND TOOK IT UP AGAIN!

LUKE 22
14 And when the hour was come , he sat down , and the twelve apostles with him.            
15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer :            
16 For I say unto you , I will not any more eat thereof , until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.            
17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks , and said , Take this, and divide it among yourselves:            
18 For I say unto you , I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come . 19 And he took bread, and gave thanks , and brake it, and gave unto them, saying , This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.   
 20 Likewise also the cup after supper , saying , This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child